Saturday, June 18, 2011

MODEL CITIZEN: Jill Williams


Model Citizen: Jill Williams
Age: 43
Ht: 5'6, 168 lbs
Interests: Acting, Commercials, Print, Fashion, Bridal, Hair Parts, and Runway Modeling.

I was raised in the hair and fashion show business, My mother was a hair stylist and participated in many fashion & hair shows. I love the makeup, dressing up in fancy clothes others would not dare to wear. Being in front of the camera has always been fun and easy for me, I love the runway even when "THEY SAY" I'm too short or too this or that (ESPECIALLY CURVY), I have always found a way to get in on someone's fashion show and I am more than determined to make my dream become a reality. My dream would be to secure a print assignment with JCPennys, Macys, Dollars, or Wal Mart, or with some major Co, I'm not pickey, I love just about any store with Designer clothes, No named clothes as long as its fashionable.

After my first experience of being an Extra on the set of Drop Dead Diva, I knew then I wanted to pursue and continue this journey, I realize when I'm on set wrkg that I'm happy and this is something that I really love and I enjoy doing regardless of what I'm doing rather its background, featured, or principal role, either way I'm loving it and enjoying life. I will continue to as long as God continues to bless me. See my IMDB page or my website for my Resume.

Why this profession? I love it

What keeps you inspired? The memories of my mother actually keep me inspired to keep going because at times when I get down and out and feel like giving up, I always have a thought of her run thru my mind or I may look at a picture of her smiling and just that alone is enough to keep me going. Not to mention the excitement and the intense feeling I get when I am unexpectedly booked for an assignment, or when I book myself an assignment, Knowing that I do have a fan base out there who are looking to see whats next, Plus I have to keep the HATERS entertained lol. I also have to give thanks to my husband Al for putting up with me and my many personalities when I am getting ready to do a fashion show or hit the road to go do Extra work.

What advice do you have for others who have their own dreams they want to see come true? Do not allow others to discourage you from accomplishing or pursuing your dreams or goal especially if its something you love to do, Even when you are told "NO" or you do not get the call you think you should get, it may not be for you at the time, But just know when it is your time, it will all fall into place. Making your dreams come true will take money, time and committment, It will take sacrifices to get where you want to be, So you must have faith, believe in yourself and make the move to do what ever it is to get you where you want to be and most importantly "DONT WORRY YOURSELF WITH WHAT THEY SAY" Who are THEY anyway ? No one important, I came to that conclusion.

My website is: www.jillstwilliams.com

No comments:

Post a Comment