Saturday, June 18, 2011

MODEL CITIZEN: Sabine Abate


Model Citizen: Sabine Abate
Age: 49
Height: 5'6"
Weight: 114 lbs
Interests: Health & Fitness, Reading, yoga, travel
Hometown: Giessen, Germany

Current city/state: Huntsville, AL


How did you come the decision to pursue modeling?
I just recently had my first professional photo shoot and really enjoyed being in front of the camera. I think I am an everyday woman who other women can relate to, and by modeling I can help other women see that they, too, could do something like this.

How do you stay inspired when it comes to following your dreams in life?
I look at such people, as Bill Gates, who started from nothing, in a garage, and who has achieved so much. This shows that if you have a dream, you can make it come true, as long as you believe in yourself and in what you're doing. There are many people, who have achieved their dreams - maybe on a smaller scale, but nevertheless have done what they aspired to do. There is a quote that pertains to my modeling endeavor, which I think pertains to most everything in life: "If you want what
you've never had, you have to do things you've never done".

What advice do you have for others who are looking to following their dreams?Believe in yourself, and don't let anyone tell you, you can't do this!

No comments:

Post a Comment