Saturday, June 18, 2011

MODEL CITIZEN: Ediomi Utuk


Model Citizen: Ediomi Utuk

Hometown: Willingboro, NJ

Ediomi in her own words: Truly, inspiration is what leads me on this journey. Staying in tune with my passion(s), I made the easy and conscious decision to surround myself with art, fashion and progressive people. I always strive to be the best I can, face every challenge with optimism and allow creativity to flow.

My advice to others is to have huge dreams, undisputable focus, a gigantic heart and an internal will to make those dreams a reality. Never take opportunity for granted and keep healthy life-loving people around you.

When you are aware of your purpose you should set attainable goals and reasonable timeframes to achieve them. As you progress, it is also important to take time to reflect and realign yourself (mind, body and spirit) with your purpose and goals.

Most importantly, HAVE FUN! Life is to short to be serious 100% of the time so live A LOT! A great sense of humor, especially about yourself, goes a long way!

No comments:

Post a Comment