Monday, August 13, 2012

MODEL CITIZEN: Cheyenne Bush


* Model Citizen: Cheyenne Bush

* Sealy, TX 77474

Interests: Cheyenne is into some sports, loves to ride horses, barrel race, sing and act. She loves to be around people and is very animated.

Cheyenne in her own words: "Why I decided on modeling as a profession? I decided on modeling as a profession because like to pose and be in front of the camera. People have so much to say and pictures can capture the things you cannot say verbally. When I look back at my photos I see someone else. I try to make it as though that person is someone I would want to know. Modeling is fun and I get to have fun with it."

* How do you stay inspired as you follow your dreams?
My Mom and America's Next Top Model (ANTM), Tyra Banks, because my mom tells me I can do anything and ANTM, Tyra inspires me and shows me it can be hard but not to give up. I really like how Tyra points out that we all have differences and those differences are what makes us unique. Everyone of us can make a difference and reach our goals and dreams. I hope someday to get to meet Tyra and thank her for the inspiration she has given me.

* What advice would you have for others when it comes to their dreams?
When people say you can't do something, block them out because you can do it! You should try to keep friends and family that believe in you around all of the time so you don't ever feel down about it and always keep your hopes up.

No comments:

Post a Comment