Monday, August 13, 2012

MODEL CITIZEN: Lea Bella


Model Citizen: Lea Bella

Hometown: Phoenix, AZ

Current: Boca Raton, FL

Lea in her own words: "It's easy staying motivated in South Florida for a model/actress/spokes model like myself. There is so much activity here for work that it is a constant day to day process of castings calls for all kinds of venues. I come from a long line of entrepreneurs I think working hard believing in myself and watching the results has been motivation enough for me.

"For those that are wanting to get into the industry of any kind of entertainment or modeling you have to inspire yourself. In the end it is you who makes decisions good for bad and you have to live with them. It is important to surround yourself with upbeat individuals and weed out the nay sayers who do not believe in your dreams or who seem to purposely try to steer you away from your dreams. I believe that if God put a desire that is so strong in your heart that it gets you up early and keeps you up late. Preparing, practicing, networking then He will make a way where there seems to be no way."

No comments:

Post a Comment