Monday, August 13, 2012

Model Citizen: Tripp Ivey


Model Citizen: Tripp Ivey

Hometown: Birmingham, AL

How do you stay inspired when it comes to following your dreams in life?
Well for most people it is long hard path to go down if you chase your dreams.I stay inspired by knowing I will make it. By knowing I will succeed. I stay inspired by knowing no dream is too big. Key word there? Knowing, never doubt yourself, doubt is the seed to mans downfall. My family and friends inspire me further. I want to be able to help all these people that have already helped me. That's what inspires me."

What advice do you have for others who are looking to following their dreams?
Never give up and never have any doubt in yourself. When you have followed a dream to the ends of the world, follow it farther. Keep in mind that these facts are only true, if you truly believe in what you do."

No comments:

Post a Comment