Monday, August 13, 2012

MODEL CITIZEN: Aaron Ballard


MODEL CITIZEN: Aaron Ballard



Hometown: Columbus / Georgia

How do you stay motivated and encouraged as your pursue your goals and dreams? I stay motivated mainly because I found myself. After all the hard and down times, you eventually stand tall and proud and know more about yourself and what you want out of life. I have won some physical looks contest and that alone was a confidence booster. Everyone has their own insecurities, once you can take control over them and no longer let them run your life you become happy and confident in your self. I wake up know who I am and how much of a great loving person I am and I keep my dreams right in front of me leading the way to the life I want to create for myself. I keep my friends close for emotional support. I pray that God leads me in the direction I need to go not the one I think or want to take because it may be an easier route. I have learned to slow down a bit and take time to get to know me and take care of me, once I did that I know how to be all that I can for not only myself but others around me.

What advice do you have for others when it comes to pursuing their own goals in life? For anyone wanting to pursue their dreams as odd as it may seem to say, first you have to stop dreaming and start doing. Get out there and make what you want happen. Call on others loved ones, friends, colleagues, co-workers, and anyone you know in the industry you are wanting to pursue. You must know yourself first, you must know what you really desire and that your positive you will be happy with your decisions. All things in life are not simple nor easy, following your dreams is one of those. It may be a hard, expensive, and winding road but the end outcome of your complete happiness is all worth the effort. Make sure you keep the ones that got you to where to get in life still in your life. Don't let money or promises tare you away from your family and friends. It's your life and its time to take control of where you want it to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment