Sunday, April 14, 2013

Vickens Moscova: Using Social Networking to Affect the World

by Cyrus Webb

No matter where you are in the world there is no escaping the online influence of Vickens Moscova.

It's been my pleasure to watch him over the past couple of years quietly conquer not only modeling and acting but the world of business as well. You will find him in photos with your favorite celebrities or simply networking on the behalf of his clients. Either way he is using the world that is at his fingertips and showing us all what it takes to stay relevant in an ever-changing world.

When he came on Conversations LIVE for the second time my goal was to get him to open up about the drive behind what he does. Having the success is one thing, but to get there you have to tap into what you love and in the process bring out the best in others.

In this conversation Vickens discusses that and more.

VICKENS ON JUDGING HIS SUCCESS:
"I look at success by the results I am able to bring about in other people's lives. It's one thing to do something that affects you. It becomes more important when you can do it for someone else."

VICKENS ON THE DECISION TO SUCCEED:
"It came at a turning point in my life. I had a choice: either be successful or basically die. I wanted to live. I wanted to do it in a way that I could feel successful. Many people didn't know I was homeless for 6 months. I was working and doing what I could while I didn't have a place to live! What got me through it was remembering this: people had been through similar situations and worse. During that point in my life I had everything I needed inside of me. It was going to take significant work and doing something totally different, but I knew I could do it."

VICKENS ON THE IMPORTANCE OF CONTENT: 
"I realized at a certain point that people found my content interesting. Positive brings about positive. The more intelligent my post were it created a real circle that created more opportunities to do more. People need to understand that information online is valuable.

"Every person is a brand online. We can become brand ambassadors for ourselves and other companies. Because of the content I create and share I have been able to get myself sponsored and others sponsored."

VICKENS ON KEEPING THE EGO IN CHECK:
"I realize that I was born on this planet like everyone else, but I have to work at making my life different. For me that means connecting with the ego and understanding it. This is a big part of my understanding myself. We are all connected. We all have our unique experiences we can relate to. It's almost like a universal language."

Vickens Moscova advice for us all? "Seek out your purpose and live out your passion."

Connect with Vickens Moscova at www.vickensmoscova.com.

*   Photo credit: Sam L (email, croupiersam@gmail.com)




No comments:

Post a Comment